Personalized Mug: Ideas And Easy Instructions In 26 Photos!
Having a custom cup to drink your tea, for example, is a pleasure like no other. It does not matter if you are going to do it early in the morning with your breakfast, or at work during the break. Yet, have you ever thought of making one yourself? Continue reading this article, to understand that it is not so complicated to do it alone!
Personalized mug with the first letters of the first names
Here are some easy steps you can follow to have your own custom mugs. At first, get some all white. Then take some scissors that will help you cut out the designs, an adhesive tape, some porcelain felts and the messages you want to have on your mug.
Personalized cup: necessary materials
Then, on the back of the paper, trace the outline of the message with the help of the pencil. Just take a look at the picture below to see in detail how to do it. Once this step is completed, stick the sheet on the white cup!
- Step 1: Draw the contours of the message with a pencil!
- Step 2: Then stick the piece of paper on the Personalised Coffee Cup and trace the message with the pencil again
- Step 3: Once the message is marked on the cup itself, remove the end of the paper
- Step 4: Pass with the porcelain felt, in order to have the message even clearer
There you go! You already have your personalized cup! Now it’s up to you to play with the extra colors and shapes! What would you say about the heart that surrounds the message on the Personalised Coffee Cup above? Is not this a beautiful idea?
Custom Personalised Coffee Cup 3 DIY Easy Ideas for You!
In general, after drawing your custom cups, you must follow the instructions that are provided with the porcelain felts. However, if you wish, you can let the cups themselves rest for at least 4 hours and then put them in an oven at 160 ° C for 30 minutes. Once your cups are well drawn and dry, you can wash them in the dishwasher at 50 ° C.
- The same custom mugs: close up!
- Tuto: customize a cup
Oh lovely place , a name well found for this adorable blog mixing cooking, decoration, fashion and beauty! Behind this melting pot lies Camille, a young Lille writer full of talent! Today, we find her for a custom cup tutorial, perfect for a DIY gift .
- You need:
- – a ceramic or porcelain Personalised Coffee Cup
- – a porcelain felt
- – an oven
- Wash your mugs and dry them well.
- Draw your designs. In case of blunder, do not panic! Just wipe the error with a tissue (and gently!) And start again.
- Let dry 24 hours.
- Spend 10 minutes in the oven at 150 ° C so that the color is dishwasher safe.
There you go ! A personalized cup for little ones already smoothly! There is more hard as a wake up no?